We deliver technology solutions to U.S. Department of Defense, intelligence, cyber and civilian agencies.
Intelligence: DigiFlight leads acquisition, systems integration/engineering, and test and evaluation activities to support high-priority, transformational programs.
Cyber: DigiFlight provides computer network defense, security architecture, certification and accreditation, and develops advanced virtual modeling and simulation techniques that enable Cyber Warriors to effectively execute their missions in the warfare environment.
Defense: DigiFlight drives test and evaluation activities, chairs Integrated Product Teams, oversees security/network architecture development, and supports cross-domain solutions on major multinational information-sharing programs.
Aerospace: DigiFlight provides high-level support to the Utility Helicopter Program Management Office that enables immediate and accurate tracking of inventory for operational parts in theater; supports the Armed Scout Helicopter Office, providing analysis to integrate weapons systems on the platform; and works with Redstone Test Center to provide program management activities including monitoring, assessing, coordination, analysis, and integration of Redstone Test Center test programs.
Our customers include:
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) – T&E and acquisition management services for Multinational Info Sharing (MNIS) Program.
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD) – Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Logistics Support
- U.S. Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC) – Saudi Arabian National Guard Huntsville and Washington Field Office International Program Manager (IPM) Support
- PM Apache Attack Helicopter (AAH) – Plans Integration and Planning Analysis
- PM Aviation Systems (AS) – Logistics Support
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) – Logistics Support
- Aviation Networks and Mission Planning (ANMP) – Programmatic Support
- PM Utility Helicopter – Programmatic Support
- Federal Reserve Board – Data Center Engineers, Technicians, Program Management, and Training
- U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT) Simulation Center (SimCtr) Operation and Maintenance Services
- U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) – Education and Training Services, Administrative, and Management Support Services.
- U.S. Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) – Manage planning, deployment and operation of Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATCALS) for the AFCENT OCONUS AOR.
DigiFlight is an EXPRESS Programmatic Prime and leads a team of over 100 large and small businesses and academic institutions. We are a small business Prime on ATEC’s AEC Omnibus IDIQ and for SOCOM SWMS-B IDIQ as a Partner in the Mission Wide Training (MWT) Joint Venture (JV). We have relevant and current experience that are key determinants when forming teams, providing dedicated proposal support, and executing contracts as a trusted, strategic partner.
DigiFlight has experienced, focused leadership. Stan Oliver is the DigiFlight President/CEO, Mike Flowers (BG U.S. Army (ret)) is the Vice-President of Aerospace and Special Operations, and Larry Jess is the Senior Vice-President of the Aerospace Group and the DigiFlight EXPRESS PM.